Daniel Shapiro: The Fine Art of Negotiation
Do you think negotiating is difficult or uncomfortable? Make sure you use the insights of the best expert in negotiation in the world! Daniel Shapiro is founder of the world-famous Harvard International Negotiation Program and consults regularly for heads of state, Fortune 500 executives, warring factions, and families in crisis. DenkProducties brings Shapiro to Amsterdam! A one-of opportunity.
Hidden emotional forces
For the last 30 years, Shapiro has been researching the covert emotional forces that obstruct successful cooperation. He developed a step-by-step method that will guide you through each negotiation or conflict. And will teach you to navigate through even the most emotionally charged situations. Not with a ‘negotiation trick’ but a better, more sophisticated way of thinking.
Brilliant thinker, phenomenal teacher
In this seminar Shapiro will teach you the fine art of negotiating. Beware: Shapiro is not only a brilliant thinker but also a phenomenal teacher. Buckle up for a masterclass at the highest possible level.
Tijdens het seminar komen de volgende kwesties aan bod:
15:00 | Start
Block 1: The hidden power of emotions in negotiation
- Discover the hidden power of emotions in negotiation
- Learn five powerful triggers of emotion
- Gain tools to stimulate helpful emotions
- Build a personal plan of action to improve your negotiations
Dr. Shapiro co-developed this breakthrough framework, used around the world to resolve high-stakes conflicts.
Block 2: Mastering conflict
- Why do top negotiators repeat the same conflicts again and again??
- How to crack the code of conflict
- How to uncover the mythos of identity
- How to gain control over your conflict narrative
Dr. Daniel Shapiro
Block 3: How to negotiate the non-negotiable
Final thoughts + Q&A
18:30 | End